|To be hired as an entry level Concept Artist learning from and working with other talented artists to advance my skills and bring value to the company.
|The Art Institute of Washington (AIW) - Arlington, VA
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Media Arts and Animation
Graduated December 2011
|Penciling & Inking|
2D Animation & Traditional Animation
Character Design. Logo Design
3D Animation (College Curriculum)
After Effects (College Curriculum)
|I design illustrations and have been commissioned to create various designs for many clients (tattoo designs, Church logos, poster boards, signs, new company logos, team logos, etc.) I am a showcase artist at multiple annual Comic Conferences – New York Comic Con; C2E2 in Chicago, IL; Mega Con in Florida; Hero’s Con in Charlotte, NC; Pittsburgh Comic Con; and the Wizard World Conventions in New York, Florida, and Philadelphia.
- Currently developing, creating, writing, illustrating, and coloring two graphic novels to be published in 2014.
- Freelance Illustrations on Sketch Cards for “The Art of Robert Aragon”
- Freelance design and creation of church logo for various advertisements (letterhead, poster boards, signs, etc.) for the First Bethel Baptist Church, Capitol Heights, MD
- Freelance Illustrations on Sketch Cards for Marvel-Upper Deck
- Caricature Artist for Mosaic, promoting the Galaxy Note
- Freelance design and creation of anniversary book for First Baptist Church of Marshall Heights, Washington, DC
- Caricature Artist for a family reunion fundraiser
- Freelance Illustrations for “Dark Legacy” card game
- Published by Focal Press (Creative Character Design by Bryan Tillman)
- Created icons for FBI game in Honors Class at AIW
- Freelance Illustrations of logo concept designs for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF)
- Freelance Illustrations for coin concept designs for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF)
- Freelance Illustrations for Visual Fashion Merchandise
Red Lobster Restaurant, Waldorf, MD
October 2012 – Present
- Provide efficient service by guiding guests through menus, suggestively selling drinks, appetizers, entrees and desserts.
- Assist with maintaining cleanliness of the dining area.
- Also work as Alley Coordinator reviewing and garnishing plates from the cooking line and ensuring all food is correct and cooked properly. As Assembler, I arrange food according to presentation guidelines and quality standards.
Teacher for Summer Studio
The Art Institute of Washington (AIW), Arlington, VA
- Provided lesson plans for High School students attending Summer Studio program. Assigned homework and project assignments. Inspired students to come up with original and creative ideas for their artwork.
Service Bureau Technician
EDMC - The Art Institute of Washington (AIW), Arlington, VA
February 2011 - Present
- Assist customers with print and technical jobs
- Arrange folders and files in specific formats.
- Examine, repair, and maintain equipment (video cameras, lights, microphones, etc.).
- Check inventory of equipment to ensure adequate supply is maintained.
Allentown Fitness and Splash Park; Fort Washington, MD
Summer 2006 & 2007